Start Date: 1/18/2018 11:30 AM CST
End Date: 1/18/2018 1:00 PM CST
Venue Name: AGC office
635 S. 14th Street, Suite 125
AGC Nebraska Chapter
* Time is subject to change
Paper registration form will be available soon...
Who should attend?
--> Safety officers, owners, project managers, superintendents, competent personnel, etc.
* There is a limit of 40 registrations for this date. However, AGC will also be holding a silica workshop on February 21st.
Facilitator: Todd Sieleman, Retired Assistant Director of OSHA (Kansas City)
Examples of questions that will be covered:
- What is the status of the legal challenge to the new silica standard?
- What mandatory requirements are listed?
- What triggers the need for respirator use?
- What does "Medical Surveillance" involve?
- What questions will OSHA ask, and what answers do you provide?
Boxed lunches are included in the registration price.