As an AGC Member, you have access to the Association's greatest resource...other members. Networking with your peers and industry partners makes you better at what you do -- the most rapid return on your investment will come from the contacts you make while attending chapter functions. Through the events listed below, members are offered a wide array of networking opportunities each year.
- Annual Convention
- Quarterly Construction Industry Days which include committee meetings with NDOR personnel
- Project Manager's Conference
- Golf Outings
- Husker Tailgate
- Holiday Party
- Legislative Reception for State Senators
At the National Level:
- Attend the annual National AGC Convention and hear presentations on a variety of construction issues, both public and private.
- Join one of AGC's 37 active Committees. Committees are the primary area where members are provided with information on industry specific topics and a forum for discussion of those issues affecting their every-day business needs.
- Join one of AGC's several networks, e.g. Environmental Network, Human Resources Network or the IT Forum to keep abreast of the latest trends and regulations.