AGC Nebraska Chapter to Help Mobile Children's Museum as Part of the Nebraska 150 Initiative
The AGC Nebraska Chapter is proud to announce that we will be partnering with the AGC Building Chapter to help sponsor the Mobile Children's Museum. This will be a fun, hands-on children's museum experience created for the kids of Nebraska in honor of the 150th anniversary of statehood in 2017.
We are specifically sponsoring the shelter building table. In return for this particular sponsorship the association receives the following:
- Recognition on interior of the semi-trailer: This will be on or around the shelter table itself.
- Recognition in promotional materials, social media and press release(s) for program
- Recognition on donor page of the NE150 website
- Recognition on program's webpage on the NE150 website
- Recognition in the sesquicentennial's final report
For more information on the Nebraska 150 Celebration initiatives, click here.
For more information on the Mobile Children's Museum, click here.