Purpose:In 2017, the AGC Nebraska chapter established the Safety Committee to service its members in Nebraska, chartered with expanding their safety and health knowledge to the construction industry. Through active involvement in meetings, attendees receiving national and local safety information, and in turn help find new ways to promote safety to the membership.
Areas of Focus:Government/Regulatory Relations
- Review and make recommendations regarding AGC chapter position on federal OSHA proposed rules, interpretations, policies, and procedures
- Make recommendations for action on regulatory issues
Education and Training
- Review current AGC literature and make recommendations for revisions or changes
- Assist in developing new materials for member resource section of website
- Determine educational needs for members
Promotion and Recognition
- Promote and assist with chapter safety awards
- Provide articles for the chapter bi-weekly newsletter
Get access to committee contact information and committee minutes by becoming a member and logging in to our members only portal of the website.
View Committee Information