Purpose:The AGC of Nebraska Environmental Committee seeks to remain at the forefront of new natural resource programs, mandates and regulations, and works with state agencies that promulgate these rules to insure a meaningful and pragmatic approach.
- Build a proactive state for environmental compliance,
- Collaborate with regulatory authority on environmental regulations,
- Promote and aim for better rulemaking,
- Encourage minimizing waste and maximizing the fullest potential of natural resource; and
- Inform and educate members on environmental regulations as they apply.
2021 Environmental Committee MembersBrooke Mulhack Knife River Midwest email@example.com
Jim Ball (Co-Chair) Hawkins Construction Co firstname.lastname@example.org
Lauren Wironen Kiewit Corporation email@example.com
Russ George NEBCO, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org
Terru Wilhelsm Werner Construction email@example.com