The AGC Nebraska Chapter is a dynamic professional trade association composed of 70 contractor members and 115 associate members (service providers and suppliers) across the state of Nebraska.
Member type descriptions:
- Associate membership may be given to individuals, firms or corporations who supply products, equipment, professional services, or construction related services to the construction industry.
- Contractor membership may be given to any individual, firm, or corporation, that contracts to perform construction work and which executes such work in whole or in part with its own construction forces. Both general and subcontractors are eligible for membership as Contractor members. (Click here to see how dues are calculated)
- Honorary membership in the Corporation may be given to any individual whose service to the construction industry and the Corporation is deemed to have been unusually outstanding by a unanimous vote of the Board of Directors. Honorary membership may be given only to an individual who has permanently retired from active participation in the construction industry.
Click the links below to see who our members are. To access our member directory with names of individuals and committee contacts, you must be a member and LOG IN.
Our chapter represents more than 180 industry partners - general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and service providers throughout Nebraska. The first priority of the AGC Nebraska Chapter is with our industry partners, and with that commitment comes the importance of continual improvement for our chapter.
The following six pillars provide a path of development for the present - and future - of AGC Nebraska.
- Steer major issues through the Liaison Committee
- Strengthen the joint committees
- Promote joint training opportunities
- Participate in specification and plan changes
- Generate goodwill by presenting industry awards
- Maintain networking opportunities